F1

BBC F1 Forum

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SamS
    Participant

Now I know it wasn’t overly informative but it was interesting to get an in sight of the whereabouts of the grid/pit/paddock etc. Mixed in with some funny moments of EJ being thrown in the pool 3 times then DC being man handled and then thrown into the pool by seb vettel, Adrian newey and a couple of others and his argument not to be thrown in I am wearing White jeans!! Really liked it yes it missed the driver interviews or a huge amount of post race analysis but I think that was due to location more than anything

AndrewTanner
    Participant

I missed the majority of it this week but it is always pretty entertaining!

Slr
    Participant

The forum has lacked live driver interviews with Jake, Eddie and David recently. The fans on twitter have asked for an interview with Kobayashi twice now, and the BBC hasn’t delivered.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They mentioned the request for an interview and ten minutes later showed one.

Slr
    Participant

I meant Kobayashi actually speaking to Jake, Eddie and David. I was under the impression that the fans wanted those three to get him on the show.

robbiepblake
    Participant

Can someone PLEASE tell me where the driver of the day poll is (or was?)

For the last three GPs I’ve searched their website and cannot find it for the life of me.

Slr
    Participant

You can find it down the right side of the race report page. I found it after the Turkish GP by accident.

robbiepblake
    Participant

I’ll have to look there again when the Canadian race is on. Thanks.

George
    Participant

I’m not a big fan of ones like today. I prefer when they sit in a hospitality area and analyze the race, they used to get more drivers turning up that way too, and some more useful interviews.

Does anyone else feel really uncomfortable when they’re walking through a crowd and the cameraman is bashing into people? I was expecting someone to bash their head open on the side of that pool too…perhaps I just have agoraphobia.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The driver of the day thing is timed. Only up for less than an hour as far as I can tell, so it is quite possible that you can’t find it.

Also, I didn’t enjoy today’s one much. It’s funny to see I guess, but I’m looking for more information more than fun.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.