F1

bbc forum

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sbl on tour
    Participant

watched this after the race today, one thing I noticed that the people in the background all appeared to be, for want of a better phrase “corporate possers”, I didnt see any real race fans there at all

think this speaks volumes…..

need I say more

sblot

RIISE

It’s like Monaco, all these “Celebrities” show there face for the attention, not too watch the racing but just to up their status. All the die hard fans that would love to watch a race at Monaco yet it’s just full off un-interested people.

And yes the forum afterwards, just full of rich blokes promoting themselves.

Hairs
    Participant

The Forum could do with an overhaul, frankly.

I think I’d rather see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR2CnMXRAJA

than Christian Horner being interviewed for the 6th time in one race.

They spent all weekend talking about Red Bull being the “party” team – the Brawn celebrations last year were far more heartfelt and amazing, in my view.

They really, really, really, really need to get away from their focus on Whitmarsh/Horner and talk to some other people, get into other places on the track, see what the other garages are up to. It’s like autograph signings at the track, hundreds of fans outside Ferrari seeing nothing but a scrum, walk halfway down the pitlane and you can practically walk in and out of the garages and have tea with the boss.

sbl on tour
    Participant

@hairs, nice one

wonder what the rottweiler and his lotus chums were doing at t,weekend cos they never got a mention

sblot

Javaguy
    Participant

What I have noticed is that in the past couple of races they’ve not bothered asking people to send them in questions, which is always what I watched the forum for. :(

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.