F1

BBC Red Button Promo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Macca
    Participant

I love this, I think it’s the best bit of promotion I have seen in a long long long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdeOxJ4S-kc

AndrewTanner
    Participant

Had made me laugh on both occasions i’ve seen it. Pretty good!

George
    Participant

Yeah it’s great, nice to see a bit of amateurism on the beeb :D

Icthyes
    Participant

It was funny but the X-Factor one was better! http://youtu.be/9–wWBj5wp0

Apologies in advance for making you listen to Legard again.

Ned Flanders
    Participant

On the subject of Legard, I heard him on the radio earlier talking about the Champions League final, and he sounded so much better than he ever did covering F1 (although he did speak over the presenter once or twice). He was simply a pain to listen to live- but he does have a very authoritative voice, and reporting on things in the past tense doesn’t get him overexcited like F1 used to. I hope he rebuilds his career again

RIISE

The first time I heard it I cringed, the 2nd time I got angry, 3rd time I kicked a puppy.

Icthyes
    Participant

I agree Ned, past-tense Legard is surprisingly good, because he doesn’t have to say “round the bend, coming over the hill” and all that other stuff, or shout AND THEN OWEN SCORED A GREAT GOAL, because it happened 38 minutes ago. Live though, there’s a few of the familiar trademarks ;-)

AndrewTanner
    Participant

A part of me misses Legard.

There. I said it.

/joking.

F1antics
    Participant

No point promoting the red button if they then decide to show tennis instead of the live F1 P2. Seems like false advertising to me.

Macca
    Participant

I watched FP2 on the BBC so they defiantly showed it.

SouthAussie94
    Participant

Speaking of F1 TV promos, does anyone know if the promo that OneHD used for the Australian GP is anywhere online?

It features Mark Webber (Don’t be shocked, it is OneHD after all..) with a Johnny Cash song playing.

Ive looked on YouTube and have done a Google Video search and havent found it but I figured if anyone can find it, someone here can.

Thanks ;)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.