Disqualified: Toro Rosso – A pretty stylish nose but, according to Ascanelli, it’s going to be modified sooner or later so that doesn’t count. I prefer their livery over the RBR’s one though.
9. Williams – The best part of the design is Maldonado’s helmet.
8. Mercedes (from what we’ve seen so far) – just boring and unimpressive.
7. Ferrari – The red just doesn’t go with the radical nose. The team should consider painting the car in rainbow colours, that might help. Maybe.
6. Sauber – The author of the colour scheme is obviously a chess fan but that doesn’t make me feel better. They avoid a lower place in my rankings just because of @Magnificent-Geoffrey ‘s awesome interpretation of C31′s design.
5. Red Bull – No surprises in the livery (have never been a big fan of it) but kudos to Mr. Newey for the slot in the nose.
4. McLaren – Bonus points for being the only one with the old-type nose but I’m sick and tired of the chrome.
3. Lotus – The sexiest stepped nose so far but the livery is depressingly dark.
2. Caterham – I’m still in love with the combination of dark green and yellow, it’s the best looking livery in my eyes. But the nose…
And the winner is…
FORCE INDIA – Clever and bright colour scheme that somehow fits the FI platypus very well.