Mine changes daily but I’ll give this a whirl.
1) Ferrari. For the past two seasons I’ve hated the Ferrari at first but they’ve really grown on me. I absolutely love this year’s car now but the F10 was better.
2) Renault. I love having a black car on the grid but I absolutely hate that we don’t have a yellow one any more so I’d be much happier if it was ugly.
3) Merc. The turqouise works much better this year and it looks deadly.
4) HRT it just looks fun and alive unlike last year.
5) Virgin. I love the front but I have no idea why.
6) Red Bull. The shade of blue is still beautiful and I love the shape of the car.
7) STR. Pretty much the same reasons as Red Bull.
I hate the rest of the cars so this will be tough…
8) Lotus. It’s green so it adds a splash of colour but I really hate the shade they’ve used.
9) Williams. It feels like quite an elegant car but I just don’t notice it.
10) Mclaren had one of the most beatifully shaped cars last year and they went and ruined it. They’ve still got the chrome so they’ve managed to keep the worst thing about their cars in recent years.
11) FI. Hate the shape as it looks too bulky like a hippo and hate the way the colours are used.
12) Sauber. White with a couple of stickers on it-what’s to like?