F1

british racing brown

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sbl on tour
    Participant

spotted a great article in this months motorsport magazine, it about hexagon of highgate and john watson, ah those were the days

sblot

Polishboy808
    Participant

Sblot, have you ever thought of creating topics with titles that make sense? And, would you mind posting the link to said article? If you named your topics something slightly more…. related, maybe people will care to see this topic. And after that, they would like to read the article you are talking about as there are some non Motorsport Magazine reading users on this website.

Not meant to be mean, just some advice if you care about having this topic looked at and discussed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I understood nothing.

TrueF1Grit

And there’s no need to keep signing it “sblot”, we know who posted the message.

TrueFG

sbl on tour
    Participant

the article was entitled “british racing brown”, unfortunalely I cant have the credit for that, cos I thought it pretty apt, anyway just read the piece, youse will enjoy it

also, as signing off seems to annoy you boys I shall refrain from doing it,,anyway for the last time

sblot

aka the seeker of truth…and justice

Polishboy808
    Participant

Would you be so kind as to post a link to this article?

“seeker of truth and justice”? Whats that?

jihelle
    Participant

I am not sure the article is available on line as it’s printed in this month “Motorsport” (the best magazine about motoracing by the way). Yes great piece. I loved this era of “client” teams that could sometimes beat the factory teams. Hope we will get one on Hesketh someday.

Casanova
    Participant

Brown is under-represented in modern F1, I feel.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.