• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 22 hours, 2 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Brundle – Your Thoughts?

This topic contains 47 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ral Ral 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of TommyB
    TommyB
    Participant

Brundle and Coulthard were brilliant today. They really gel unlike the combo of Legard and Brundle or James Allen and Brundle.

Profile photo of 91jb12
    91jb12
    Participant

Brundle was better than i thought he’d be at the lead role and DC did a good job, despite finding it hard to eign himself in on the Red Bull love-in on the odd occasion. Overall, very promising for a first time. They clearly have a good relationship and both are professionals who know what they’re talking about.

Profile photo of Ral
    Ral

Brilliant. The end.

Well, as soon as Brundle forgot he was meant to be the lead commentator and just got on with it it was, anyway. DC was a bit quiet, but I think Brundle pulled him into it quite well a few times and as time goes on I’m sure that will become less and less necessary.

Coulthard saved the driver naming errors for the forum, which is also not a bad thing and what errors they did make, they didn’t hesitate to correct themselves. I loved it :)

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.