• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 2 hours, 13 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Bruno Senna finally arriving in F1 greatness

This topic contains 52 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Pamphlet Pamphlet 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    damonsmedley
    Participant

@Prisoner-Monkeys Then Webber and Hamilton obviously don’t belong in F1…

matt90
    Participant

Was his bad race in Australia actually his fault at all? And I only mean the race, I don’t argue that his qualifying was poor.

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

@damonsmedley – Webber and Hamilton have proven track records. If they have a bad weekend, it’s probably a one-off. I don’t think Senna has actually had a good weekend yet. He might have scored points in Malaysia, but only because the stoppage gave the team time to work on the car.

raymondu999
    Participant

To me Bruno has justified that he deserves an F1 seat on merit. He is at the very least a solid midfielder. In the right car he can nab podiums. Can he win races and titles? I don’t think so.

matt90
    Participant

He was very close to Maldonado today. Doesn’t mean it’ll stay that way, but it’s good to his his first qualifying session of the year where he can’t be accused of being particularly weak.

matt90
    Participant

I’ve already said that I thought Senna might do well this year, but that he might struggle to compete with Maldonado for a while. But he had a great race today.

Kingshark
    Participant

I must say, I’ve always doubted Senna a lot ever since he came to F1. But now I’m having second thoughts. His performance today in China proved that he is certainly worth an F1 seat, despite his little “moment” at turn 1.

6th in Malaysia, 7th in China – He’s doing well so far. :)

Pamphlet
    Participant

Good race for him today, have to say.

It’ll be a close battle between him and Maldonado this year.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.