F1

Calling all Marussia fans!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ForzaAlanRabbit
    Participant

A place to show your support for Marussia!
    For those who want to share their views and expectations for Marussia this is the place to tell everyone!

Please tell me that there are other Marussia fans out there. Please.

ForzaAlanRabbit
    Participant

I honestly believe that Marusia are quicker than Caterham but a lack of testing has dropped them down the order for now. Perhaps a few points are on the cards if Bianchi once more beats Caterham and out-performs his team-mate!

Go go Marussia! Go go Bianchi! Go go Chilton! Come on Points!
    Good-bye Caterham!

Steven
    Participant

I’d like to see either Caterham or Marussia score points, but I feel that 12 other cars will have to retire for that to happen. Going for this long with no points and essentially no improvement is embarrassing.

The first one to score points will probably gain my favour, since they’ll have finally proven (to a degree) that they are capable of scoring points and worthy of having a spot on the grid.

Given that Kobayashi said today that the Caterham is slower than a GP2 car (in a sense, it is, but it is a bit overdramatic) I don’t really have much hope for either team.

That said, I hope I’m horrendously mistaken and that one of these teams scores points. It’s long overdue.

ForzaAlanRabbit
    Participant

Marussia seem to be doing quite well at the second Bahrain test.

I know I’ve just cursed their luck because Bianchi just stopped on track and brought out the red flags…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.