Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 14 hours ago

F1 discussion

Can we expect any new liveries next year?

This topic contains 248 replies, has 61 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Funkyf1 Funkyf1 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JamieFranklinF1
    JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Deej92 – No worries, mate ;) didn’t read it that way anyway, but I understand what you mean. It’s been pretty ludicrous to say the least.

Profile photo of Prisoner Monkeys
    Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

I would like to see someone use light blue in their design. Dark blue is over-used.

And I would dearly love to see Lotus get rid of the black and “gold” design.

Profile photo of Jarred Walmsley
    Jarred Walmsley
    Participant

I still think Torro Rosso should switch to the Sugar Free Red Bull colours, like @jezson did prior to the 2012 season. I really liked how that car looked

Profile photo of Tomsk
    Tomsk
    Participant

Maybe they should sign Charlie Kimball…

Shame there’s no prospect any more (if there ever was) of Telmex becoming title sponsor of McLaren – the whole car in light blue & white would have looked great. Perhaps their main backer will be Danish like, er, Lego – or Lurpak. A butter-coloured car would stand out, for sure.

Profile photo of David-A
    David-A
    Participant

“Return”? Lotus never had that livery.

Profile photo of barkun
    barkun
    Participant

@David-A

they did way back when they were Toleman, before becoming Benetton, before becoming Renault and before becoming Lotus

Profile photo of Force Maikel
    Force Maikel
    Participant

I don’t mind Lotus using the JPS colors but for gods sake get rid of the stupid beige and paint those cars like they should be

YOU HAD ONE JOB LOTUS, ONE JOB!

This is Goldish
    http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5096/5430004317_73aeeab844.jpg

This is just dreadfull beige

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6146/6014650030_633b56c988.jpg

Profile photo of PhilEReid
    PhilEReid
    Participant

http://imgur.com/a/ZsF1L

I found another collection of liveries posted from someone on Reddit, and it’s one hell of a collection. I’d love to see some of those back.

Profile photo of justin herridge
    justin herridge
    Participant

the old fag sponsors certainly had nice colour schemes , marlboro, rothmans, camel etc,, mclarens colours have become abit boring now and williams looks totally uninspiring, both teams could use a makeover

Profile photo of Royal-Spark
    Royal-Spark
    Participant

I don’t expect the chrome of McLaren to disappear just yet. I see the red side-pods going with their new title sponsor in place but no dramatic change to the colour scheme. I suspect next year’s McLaren will look similar to what they had in 2006. Mostly chrome with black side pods and red wings to please Santander.

Profile photo of Meander
    Meander
    Participant

Argh. Where’s the green, blue, yellow, orange…? We need Benetton and Jordan.

Profile photo of MazdaChris
    MazdaChris
    Participant

It’d be great to see McLaren wheel out a Sony Playstation livery a-la the 15th Anniversary cars in Gran Turismo 6.

But that is a wild and unrealistic dream.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/images/c/i1S0HokIApaRRcE.jpg

Profile photo of Nick
    Nick
    Participant

I wonder if Force India will just slap Telmex logos on and be done with it, or will actually have a little re-brand.

I’m utterly bored with their current livery; and the team hasn’t had a good one since they were Jordan.

Profile photo of matt90
    matt90
    Participant

“It’d be great to see McLaren wheel out a Sony Playstation livery a-la the 15th Anniversary cars in Gran Turismo 6.”

No! No more deep blue as a base colour. The problem with the grid’s colours is too much blue, red and white and too little of everything else.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 249 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.