Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 7 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Cheapest way to watch Sky next year – £175 and it’s legal!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Lemon Lemon 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    MrNotworthy

@braisim Yes is the answer, I attempted to use my Sky Go account in Barbados last year but no joy. The best link I found for streaming live TV was – http://www.filmon.com/

You don’t have to pay the subscription fee that only if you want HD streams. OK the Sky feeds arn’t but you can pick the French and German feeds up.

As @Mr. Powers was saying the RTL coverage isn’t good but you still get to watch F1.

Asanator
    Participant

You must all have a friend who likes that silly game where they kick a bladder round a field! Just ‘borrow’ his/her skysports login and enjoy the content on-line for free! I believe they allow 2 logins to be used simultaneously!

Lemon
    Participant

I just had a conversation with a sales rep on the customer service messenger and although he didn’t seem that clued up about what he was talking about, eventually I managed to assatain that the sky f1 channel will NOT be available on sky go unless you are already subscribed to sky and sky sports 1 and 2 or sky HD in the first place (I wish I’d of copy and pasted the conversation but you’ll have to take my word for it)…does anyone have any information that opposes this?

Lemon
    Participant

He then said something along the lines of “but stay tuned for updates”. So it all could change of course!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.