• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 18 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Childish Alonso well done Vettel

This topic contains 20 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Hadenough Hadenough 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Guilherme

I really really really wanna see a video of Brundle’s “get real son” comment. Does anyone have an youtube/dailymotion/vimeo/whatever link?

leotef
    Participant

Just like SV deserves his WDC this year, FA deserves his failure to slip down to 7th not only in terms of his shameful action but in his ability to pass VP during the race. It’s pathetic to see FA ranting on VP when he could not even get close to his tail while making several lousy turns behind.

Jarred Walmsley
    Participant

Not sure if it’s true, but GPGuide tweeted shortly after the race that Petrov’s engineer radioed to him after the race. “You are faster than Alonso, can you confirm you understand?”

That would have been priceless if it was true, I’m sure a few teams would have got a chuckle out of that if they heard it.

Dan Thorn
    Participant

Nothing I can add other than reiterating what Steph, Ads and Icthyes have said. It’s one of the reasons I like Alonso – he shows his emotions but can quickly wind them back in ready for when he talks to the media. In that interview Alonso looks surprisngly chirpy…

RIISE

Well whichever way you see it he’s still Double world champ and will undoubtedly win another.

Look, I just hope next year the cars will be closer, no Adrian Newey taking advantage of new rules I want to see Ferrari, Mclaren, Red Bull, Mercedes and maybe Renault all within 3 tenths of a lap between each other. That would be the best season ever and would for sure would provide a worthy champion. Red Bull won this because of the car, not driver skill, sure Vettel beat Webber but that wasn’t that hard was it?

Hadenough
    Participant

Alonso being Alonso. He acts as if the world owes him the WDC. What’s Petrov suppose to do? Crash his car?

Anyone who needs his teammate to yield in order to win a race does not deserve to win. Anyone who show absolutely no sign of sportsmanship does not deserve respect.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.