F1

Christian Klein or Sakon yamamoto who should driver next year?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Who should race next year for Hispania my own opinion Christian should drive he did well in the Singapore grand prix(well better than yamamoto anyway.

sw6569
    Participant

Chandhok!

I think you’ll be hard pressed to find anyone who really thinks Yamamoto really deserves his place there

Red Andy
    Participant

Neither is particularly good, certainly not if the team is concerned with improving their performance rather than filling their pockets. I’d bring in a promising rookie from one of the junior formulae, though sadly they’re likely to go with someone who can pay.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Whichever has the most money then go for Perez or Maldonando if they can’t get seats and they may have some money too.

RIISE

Yeah Chandhok, he’s been unfairly pushed out this season. I honestly think if Sutil stayed at FI and Chandhok became his team-mate then he would match Sutil most of the time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Chandhok and Klien desrve the spots at HRT.

US_Peter
    Participant

Hopefully they’ll merge with Epsilon and be a bit more stable next year. With the 107 rule coming back, they’ll have to make sure they get their car sorted out in winter testing…

George
    Participant

Every time Klien has been in the car he’s been faster than his team mate, it seems pretty obvious to me.

US_Peter
    Participant

“Every time Klien has been in the car he’s been faster than his team mate, it seems pretty obvious to me.”

Every 1 time?

I was hoping that, over time, the name ‘Hispania Racing Team’ would start to sound normal. It hasn’t.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ US_Peter – Klien have done one or two friday drives before and he’s well ahead of any other Hispania driver.

OT – De La Rosa and Klien for me. Senna and Yamamoto are both atrocious, the same goes for Chandhok who should never find a place again at F1 unless Ecclestone pays for it so he can see his dear Indian GP sold out of tickets.

wasiF1
    Participant

Between them I think Christian Kilen should driver as he is a better driver then Sakon on the same machinery. I do agree with many that Chandok should come back to his seats, pretty bad for a country investing heavily more on cricket where many people watch F1 & the big companies not supporting an F1 driver when they will host F1 GP next season.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Chandhok and Klien, absolutely.

Dan Thorn
    Participant

“I was hoping that, over time, the name ‘Hispania Racing Team’ would start to sound normal. It hasn’t.”

Same. It just reminds me of Hispano-Suiza, which in turn reminds me of a set of coasters I have. http://bit.ly/bxlLRh

Would probably be more competitive too. That’s not to say I don’t like HRT though, they’re probably my favourite new team.

US_Peter
    Participant

@Dan, maybe next year it’ll be called Epsilon F1, or DVR (Durango-Villeneuve-Racing)…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.