• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 6 hours, 13 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Circuit De Catalunya 2013? + Info

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Keith Collantine Keith Collantine 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dan
    Dan

Getting slightly confused, is Circuit De Catalunya being used next year, or is it just Valencia, then going back to Catalunya, etc etc?

I’ve had enough of this country and fancy doing Spain next year as the weather should be more consistant or predictable!

Is the circuit good for hospitality etc? I heard the prices inside are stupidly high, but to be expected I suppose.

We’ll be going for a holiday aswell and most likely hire a car. Whats it’s like getting to and from the circuit? Or is it better I just use the Metro trains ro Montmelo then walk from there?

How much is parking at the circuit or near by if I choose to drive in?

Going to try and learn Spanish aswell, but generally in do they attempt to speak English?

Profile photo of Prisoner Monkeys
    Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

Getting slightly confused, is Circuit De Catalunya being used next year, or is it just Valencia, then going back to Catalunya, etc etc?

Nobody knows for sure. Bernie Ecclestone has been quoted as saying they will alternate, while the circuit organisers have said a deal has not been reached just yet. Until the draft calendar is released (and there has been no word on when that might be), it’s impossible to say one way or the other with any degree of certainty.

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan

Thanks for that, I’ll just have to wait and see.

Profile photo of Keith Collantine
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

@danoid For your questions on going to the track check out the dedicated forum here:

Going to the Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.