F1

Design your perfect F1 day!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If you could choose the following elements into one day including at F1 race, what would it look like? You can ignore travel time and logistics, magic will allow you to get around the world in an instant! Here are your choices:

1. Breakfast in which place?
    2. Your choice of any race on the current calendar
    3. Post-race concert at any venue
    4. Dinner in which place?
    5. Overnight in which place?

My answers are:

1. Breakfast at the Plaza Hotel, New York
    2. Monaco Grand Prix from a hotel overlooking the Loews/Fairmont Hairpin (mid-race rain shower too please!)
    3. New Order reforms and plays at a reopened Hacienda, Manchester to a private audience (that includes me!)
    4. Dinner at the Savoy, London
    5. Overnight back at the Plaza, New York

Over to you!

Iestyn Davies
    Participant

@junior-pilot Could be possible with a personal Concorde? ;)

An interesting proposition though, I’d need to give it some thought!

1. A Denny’s. Or somewhere that sells bread+hagelslag or poffertjes.

2. Monza, excluding the chicanes, including the oval

3. Rush, Genesis (Nursery-Cryme-to-Lamb lineup), and Yes (with Jon Anderson) on a makeshift stage on the run-off of the 1st chicane.

4. Braga Permai in Bandung, Indonesia.

5. Braga Permai in Bandung, Indonesia (they make good breakfast and dinner there).

Ben Needham
    Participant

So lucky to say I lived my dream last year and wouldn’t have changed a thing!

1. Breakfast in which place? Steaming fry up of bacon, egg, sausage, beans and bread.
    2. Your choice of any race on the current calendar: Monza, sat at the first corner basking in the sun!
    3. Post-race concert at any venue: Eddie Jordan and the Robbers at the camp site opposite the first chicane.
    4. Dinner in which place? Authentic Italian pizza’s just down the road from the circuit.
    5. Overnight in which place? Camping in the middle of one of the most famous circuits in the world after a good few beers with some great blokes!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@fastiesty we never heard your thoughts on this one!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.