Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 27 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Di Resta- Stopping lesser than the resta.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of electrolite electrolite 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aish Heydrich
    Participant

I’m impressed how he showed his amazing skills doing that long stint in Canada. I don’t think it would have been possible to finish the race on that prime but it would have been amazing if he had done it. Looks like a future in Endurance for him is on the cards lol.
    I never thought I’d see a one stopper this season, but to quote Al Pacino, “Hoo ha.”

Kingshark
    Participant

He did the same in Bahrain this year, and Bahrain last year. I don’t like him, but I am impressed by his tyre saving skills, I’ll give him that. Not even Hulkenberg stood out in that area the way di Resta did last year, which shows that it’s a lot to do with the driver.

electrolite
    Participant

Ha, nice title…

I am super impressed with both Force India drivers in general this year, actually. They’ve both been unlucky on more than one occasion, and until this season neither driver really set my world alight. Granted, they’ve been flattered a little by the McLaren’s underperforming – but they’ve always (when the team haven’t let them down) taken advantage of any oppurtunity given to them to capitalise on it. Keith described the two as a ‘trump card’ in terms of the experience they bring, and it seems to be paying off.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.