Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 21 hours, 18 minutes ago

F1 discussion

DISSERTATION HELP! (Wlll take 2 minutes): Got Experience of Formula 1?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Richard Anderson Richard Anderson 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi guys.

I am a student in my final year of university and for my dissertation project, I have decided to make a radio documentary about Formula 1. The programme aims to explore areas of the sport which are rarely looked into by talking to those associated with those areas, but for it to work I need people willing to be interviewed.

If you have any experience in any of these roles, please reply to this thread!

– Mechanics/Engineers (including those based at factory)
    – Safety (marshalling, doctors)
    – Media work (photographers, camera operators, journalists, reporters, commentators etc)
    – Catering staff
    – Fitness coaches
    – Lorry drivers
    – Stewards

If I have missed anything out (I probably have) please let me know, especially if you have experience in that area!

If you’re put off by not being a good speaker, don’t be, because believe it or not neither am I (weird for a radio production student, I know). Also, if you’re worried about travelling in order to talk to me, that’s okay as well, as I am willing to go to a place of your choosing at time of your choosing too!

Thread closed by moderator – we’re having too many requests for help with dissertations now.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.