F1 Fanatic - F1
I was looking for a list where I can see the drivers nicknames, but I haven’t found one, so here is my idea.
1. Sebastian ‘Fingerboy’ Vettel //Dont need to explain
2. Mark ‘Jetpilot’ Webber //2010 Valencia
3. Jenson ‘The moistmaster’ Button //Dont need to explain
4. Lewis ‘Hollywood’ Hamilton //Management team
5. Fernando ‘The emperor’ Alonso //from Gurmit’s cartoons
6. Felipe ‘Baby’ Massa //Rob Smedley
7. Michael ‘The rainmaster’ Schumacher //Dont need to explain
8. Nico ‘Britney’ Rosberg //according to Button
9. Kimi ‘The Icecreamman’ Raikonen //not iceman, icecreamman:)
10. Romain ‘One Lap’ Grosjean //I have no better idea, this describes his 2012 performance so far
11. Paul ‘Hatless’ Di Resta //He doesn’t wear a hat
12. Nico ‘The Hulk’ Hulkemberg //Dont need to explain
14. Kamui ‘Daring’ Kobayashi //Suzuka R130 open drs, 6-7 overtakes at the hairpin
15. Sergio ‘Checo’ Perez //Dont need to explain
16. Daniel Ricciardo //I have no idea
17. Jean-Eric Vergne //I have no idea
18. Pastor ‘PayDriver’ Maldonado //not saying he is, but referring to the controversy
19. Bruno ‘OneHanded’ Senna //he recorded a video with his cellphone while driving the lotus at Spa
20. Heikki ‘Launchpad’ Kovalainen //2010 Valencia
From Petrov down to Pic I have no idea, so I am waiting suggestions, not only on these drivers, but on all of them.
I see chisnese Vettel fans using it:D
1. Seb=The Kaiser
2.Mark=The Wizard Of Aus
12.Hulkemburg The Hulk
14.Kobiayashi= Banzi/ Kobi-Wan
These are the ones I use.
I remember we had a ton of nicknames posted in this article last year:
Kovalainen = Niceman (damn close to the Iceman, and he’s one of the nicest drivers on the grid)
Petrov = Cosmonaut (y’know, last year…)
Massa = FELIPE BABY (yes, at this point it’s almost cringeworthy, but I like to call him that)
Glock = Irishman Tim O’Glock (props to that old thread for reminding me of it! Hadn’t used it in a while)
And if we’re to go with old drivers, my sheer hatred for James Hunt has led me to use that C word as a nickname.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.