F1

Driver Punch Up's !!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    australian
    Participant

Its been a while since we have seen some action, although there was an incident in Shanghai a month back…Who hates who ? Any predictions on the next fight ? Who is the toughest and weakest man in F1 ?

Enigma
    Participant

Sutil and Trulli are bound to get in a fight sooner or later. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfRVctse_KQ)

GeeMac
    Participant

Sutil is bound to fight with anyone…

australian
    Participant

Would Sutil beat Vettel is a brawl?

robbiepblake
    Participant

Sutil and Trulli are bound to get in a fight sooner or later. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfRVctse_KQ)

Trulli was definitely at fault there, plus he was much more hot-headed after the incident.

GeeMac
    Participant

I think a 5 year old girl could beat up Vettel…

robbiepblake
    Participant

While I wouldn’t want to get in a fight with any driver as they are all extremely fit and athletic (you have to be) and therefore probably rather good with a pair of boxing gloves, at least compared to your average bloke on the street, I’m not sure who would be classified as the toughest.

I know Lewis Hamilton has a black belt or two in some kind of martial art, but he’s fairly small compared to say Mark Webber or Jenson Button. Felipe Massa has to be pretty tough to survive having his skull cracked and still come back to an extremely physically demanding sport but I’m guessing he’s also a bit of a pacifist because he’s extremely religious.

If they all fought each other, I’d probably put my money on Webber. He’s tall and could probably take what everyone else gives to him. If Coulthard was still in the sport, I’d put my money on him.

Enigma
    Participant

I think Petrov is doing something with some martial arts as well.

You’d be a smart man to bet on Coulthard. Like Clarkson said on Top gear, it would hurt you to hit that chin!

Alfafan
    Participant

‘Felipe Massa has to be pretty tough to survive having his skull cracked and still come back to an extremely physically demanding sport but I’m guessing he’s also a bit of a pacifist because he’s extremely religious’

Not sure I know many “Extremely Religious” pacifists! Religion seems to be a good excuse for a punch up in many parts of the world.

robbiepblake
    Participant

True, but he’s a lovely, soft spoken guy.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.