F1

Drivers criticize Montreal circuit

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    wasiF1
    Participant

A number of leading drivers criticised Montreal’s Circuit Gilles Villeneuve following practice for the Canadian Grand Prix.

http://www.espnstar.com/motorsport/f1/news/detail/item453139/Drivers-criticize-Montreal-circuit/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Surely spectators don’t!

Anonymous
    Inactive

BTW, this must have been the longest ever period between two consecutive replies, 8 months!

Scribe
    Participant

lol, watch out fixy, favourite forum troubled, tempremental and now banned SINNER RAKL! Mp4-19b used to do this, find a contorversial topic from the long ago and breath life into it’s long forgotten corpse for hits. (not suggesting thats what you’ve done, tottaly agree with your response, he’d always have an agenda)

Ah wow, I miss his vitriol, never did find out why he was banned, still curious.

Anyways, the drivers can hush, I for one think the more Montreal’s we get on the calender the better shape the sport is in.

Anonymous
    Inactive

lol, watch out fixy, favourite forum troubled, tempremental and now banned SINNER RAKL! Mp4-19b used to do this, find a contorversial topic from the long ago and breath life into it’s long forgotten corpse for hits.

Forgive me but I understood nothing.

Neusalz
    Participant

I would of thought Kubica liked it, after all he did win his GP there. I know he may have crashed there but it doesnt seem to have effect on him mentally.

wasiF1
    Participant

I am surprise that people are now responding to this tropic after 8 months, I think that I have posted this just before the Canadian F1 GP.

Scribe
    Participant

@Fixy, before your time I suspect.

Back when Keith still had a job, brief articles where still a thing an this forum was on fire if it got more than 20 posts a day. Back when the most frequent poster was on about 100 month in the communities section. Bout a year ago in fact.

Again, what happened to the most frequent poster thingy? I miss that thing, it’s disappeared recently.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Again, what happened to the most frequent poster thingy? I miss that thing, it’s disappeared recently.

I do too, but those were comments on the main sites, not on the forum, and as far as I can remember it was the most comment in the last 30 days. My best ever position was 4th.

Scribe
    Participant

I was 1st for a while, before the invention of BasCB, I went mad posting during the 2010 testing period, an for a little while after. Nearly 100 posts clear at one point, my first COTD was during. huh, those where the days.

*re-reads paragraph*

*freaks at the sheer weight of geek on display*

Oh my, really should spend more time on this life I seem to be having, one can be too attached to an F1 blog. LOL i’m kidding, surley they invented the internet for this sort of thing. Right?

Icthyes
    Participant

Towards the end of the year I was on 400+ and at the top by about 60+. I limited myself to a comment per article for a few weeks after that!

mp4-19b, serial stirrer and eventual troll, hated Ferrari and Schumacher to the core. He got banned eventually, in fact i mentioned his name once in an article and it got put under moderation!

Todfod
    Participant

Do they still have that link stating how many posts have been made by regular users? I couldn’t find it anymore

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.