• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 1 hour, 8 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Explain your avatars

This topic contains 442 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Fixy Fixy 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 436 through 443 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    hunocsi
    Participant

@npf1 Same here, the old one disappeared – it was Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes, the coolest guy ever.

Now it’s Ricciardo – I’m really growing to like him, and this picture of him on the podium shot by Vladimir Rys is epic.

Nick
    Participant

I’ve changed it to some young German guy who did one photoshoot for 7up. Went on to win 7 championships. Still hoping for another, different kind of victory for him and his family.

Fixy
    Participant

Had to be done! #Ricciardoyouhero

andae23
    Participant

Ricciardo!!

David not Coulthard
    Participant

A GNOME 2 Desktop on GNU/Linux (Trisquel 5.0), with Docky at the bottom, a window of a Firefox-esque browser running, and stroopwafels in the background.

OmarR-Pepper
    Participant

V ettel (I was hoping him to grab it again this year, let’s face it. It’s impossible now…

David not Coulthard
    Participant

Replaced it again with one of the results of my 1st-ever attempt with Blender

Fixy
    Participant

My avatar for the British GP is Massa’s special helmet marking his 200th GP. I might have to update it as I haven’t yet found a decent image to copy it from.

Viewing 8 posts - 436 through 443 (of 443 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.