• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 16 hours, 38 minutes ago

F1 discussion

Explain your avatars

This topic contains 447 replies, has 223 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Naomi Naomi 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 436 through 448 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of hunocsi
    hunocsi
    Participant

@npf1 Same here, the old one disappeared – it was Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes, the coolest guy ever.

Now it’s Ricciardo – I’m really growing to like him, and this picture of him on the podium shot by Vladimir Rys is epic.

Profile photo of Nick
    Nick
    Participant

I’ve changed it to some young German guy who did one photoshoot for 7up. Went on to win 7 championships. Still hoping for another, different kind of victory for him and his family.

Profile photo of Fixy
    Fixy
    Participant

Had to be done! #Ricciardoyouhero

Profile photo of andae23
    andae23
    Participant

Ricciardo!!

Profile photo of David not Coulthard
    David not Coulthard
    Participant

A GNOME 2 Desktop on GNU/Linux (Trisquel 5.0), with Docky at the bottom, a window of a Firefox-esque browser running, and stroopwafels in the background.

Profile photo of OmarR-Pepper
    OmarR-Pepper
    Participant

V ettel (I was hoping him to grab it again this year, let’s face it. It’s impossible now…

Profile photo of David not Coulthard
    David not Coulthard
    Participant

Replaced it again with one of the results of my 1st-ever attempt with Blender

Profile photo of Fixy
    Fixy
    Participant

My avatar for the British GP is Massa’s special helmet marking his 200th GP. I might have to update it as I haven’t yet found a decent image to copy it from.

Profile photo of Fixy
    Fixy
    Participant

My avatar is now Stefan Bellof’s helmet. He died 29 years ago today at Spa.

Profile photo of Rodney
    Rodney
    Participant

@Fixy what a superb choice. Without doubt would have won F1 races had he lived. I remember rumours at the time had Bellof linked to McLaren … wouldn’t that have been interesting!

Profile photo of Fixy
    Fixy
    Participant

As the news of Andrea De Cesaris’ death has added to this day’s sadness I have made an effortless combination of Jules’ and Andrea’s helmets.

Profile photo of Fixy
    Fixy
    Participant

I never made a helmet for Jules since 2010 as his shiny effect and detailed design made it a hard task, but I’ve finally decided to do his 2014 helmet and despite it not being great it’s better than I’d hoped. #ForzaJules

Profile photo of Naomi
    Naomi
    Participant

My avatar is Kimi Raikkonen. Have always been a huge fan since his early days at Sauber. Would have loved to see himself and Schumacher as teammates at Ferrari..class acts! :)

Viewing 13 posts - 436 through 448 (of 448 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.