F1

F1 2010 Gala

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wasiF1
    Participant

This is the video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_ptaf3PRWs

Can anyone help with the the words that has been said between 0.56-2.13 minutes?

Thank You.

damonsmedley
    Participant

Hey Wasif, I didn’t understand it the first time, but this is what I believe he says:

“They exist in a world beyond ours(?), where man and machine become one. 60 years since the odyssey had started, and the age of the racing machine had begun. Decades followed of emotions pushed to limits, in the pursuit of the acclaimed number one. But it takes only the blink of the eye, for the perfect drive to become undone. In the beginning their fame was only whispered, by those who stole a glimpse of the chosen. But now, their fame is embraced by millions, as they watch the screens every day of the sun. In life there is nothing beyond them, their spirits will endure ’til kingdom come. Their feats shall remain on the lips of their followers, as they whisper; this is Formula 1.”

I am most probably wrong with a few words, but you get the idea. Feel free to correct me, anyone. :)

RIISE

8:22, Bwahahaha. Silly Legard.

But yeah I heard what Damon seemed to get.

wasiF1
    Participant

Thanks Damon.This is what I have found out.

They exist in a world beyond ours, where man and machine become one.?

60 years since the odyssey had started, and the age of racing machine had begun. Decades followed of emotions pushed limits, in the pursuit of the equant number 1, but it takes only the blink of the eye for the perfect drive to become undone.

In the beginning their fame was only whispered by those who stole a glimpse of the chosen, but now their fame? is embraced by millions, as they watch the screens every day of the sun. In life there is nothing beyond them. Their spirits will endure until Kingdom Come. Their feats remain on the lips of the followers as they whisper. This is Formula 1.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.