F1

F1 2010 – Game

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Rucknar
    Participant

Just spotted some new footage posted from E3.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-f1-2010/700509

Looks really really good!

Scribe
    Participant

I want it so baaaaad. I may well buy a PS3 soley for this game

(but mostly for the great back catalouge we now have)

US_Peter
    Participant

I was thinking the same thing. I’ve been watching PS3s on eBay for a while now. Between this and Gran Turismo 5 that ought to be reason enough to get one. Plus it plays Bluray, so there’s that…

US_Peter
    Participant

Wow. Just watched the video, that is frighteningly realistic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good catch on that video. I’ve been waiting for this game for-ever… it sure looks pretty enough to be worth the wait.

Dan Thorn
    Participant

I just hope it has a good replay value. Once you’ve won the championship with the hardest settings, will there be much to go back for? That’s the best thing about the Gran Turismo games, there’s always something more to do.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will this game also be released on PSP? I mean the f1 09 was totally horrible, dunno how codemaster managed to come up with such a shambolic game. The f1 06 by sony themselves as a tonne time better. The AI is just so dumb. Even on the most difficult settings, you can easily overtake 10 cars under braking.

Pity I don’t own a ps3. The PSP is a really powerful console & if the game programmed properly, it can deliver some kick ass moments

Rucknar
    Participant

It’s not on the PSP BUT you’r name is ‘CounterStrike’ so i’m guessing you have a PC for gaming?

It’s gonna be out for PC if you do!

sw6569
    Participant

god I’m looking forward to this game. Insert geek here :D

just was playing Gp4 (computer isn’t really good enough to run Rfactor etc!) and its great to finally see an F1 game that really looks promising. The formula ford and f3 series in Grid was a lot of fun (if a little easy) and I can really imagine codemasters doing an equally great job on f12010. Anyone heard any more new info from e3?

This looks brilliant! I can hardly wait. My wish list on Amazon is constatly being added to. Great year for video games!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This game looks great i can not wait to get it.

Does anyone know what date it is coming out?

Slr
    Participant

F1 2010 comes out on September 21 in the US. In Europe it comes out on September 24.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks slr

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just spotted some new footage posted from E3.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-f1-2010/700509

Looks really really good!

Just watched that video.

This is looking absolutely mint!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.