F1

F1 2010 Patch

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    M Sakr
    Participant

The patch for F1 2010 is now available to download for PS3 users. Any news about the XBOX and PC patches?

Did anyone try playing the game after downloading the patch? I hope the game bugs got fixed.

TrueF1Grit

Apparantley they are. I downloaded it earlier but it’s hard to tell for bugs such as AI not pitting during 20%+ races as they could happen at any time. Anyone had any problems since downloading the patch?

Bradley Downton
    Participant

How do i download it?

irishlad
    Participant

is it called a software update, if so i downloaded it.

M Sakr
    Participant

Yes, the patch is the software update

Slr
    Participant

@TrueF1Grit

I’ve had moments when I have found myself waiting ages to get out of my gargage, as I wait for other cars to pass through. But then on other occassions, I have just driven out of my pitbox right in front of other drivers.

RIISE

I hope it fixes the Monaco glitch, come out of the pits, another driver comes between the yellow lines and smashes right into the back of you. Then you get a penalty…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Some people think the patch isn’t great http://community.codemasters.com/forum/f1-2010-game-1316/441110-destruction-f1-francise.html Although they can’t have had much time to try it and some seem to be getting worked up over what the original poster said more than anything.

Its been 48 hrs now, please don’t bother Codemasters, no doubt you have been attending another halloween party, you have totally forgotten about the people that made you who you are

F1 2010 is buggy and hopefully you will get whats coming to you and I will laugh when it happens :D

If you don’t have the good manners to give the name of your lead tester (so we can throttle him) then you are scum in my book

Good luck sharing cocktails with Bernie and Anthony Davidson while at tehe same time treating like excrement the people that made your game famous

bless you

Journeyer
    Participant

People seem to like the patch on the forums, though, MG. There’s still some issues, but most major issues have been solved they say.

MS patches (XBOX/PC) should be out today.

SouthAussie94
    Participant

Is the patch for PC’s available yet? If so where can it be downloaded?

@ Journeyer, MG was making fun of a comment having a go at Keith in the comments of yesterdays Round Up and its most likely got actually nothing to do with Codemasters

Journeyer
    Participant

Oh. Thanks MPJ. Got really confused for a second there. :)

GeeMac
    Participant

Wow there is a lot of rage on that Codemasters forum!

As much as the game frustrates me at times (particularly when the AI seem to be able to lap 5 seconds a lap faster in the race than they could in quali, relegating you from a possible top 5 finish to last place) I do love it to bits and I will be playing it every moment I can, work and girlfriend permitting! Codemasters have done a great job, and yes there are faults, but there are faults with almost every game on the market, why should an F1 game be any different?

damonsmedley
    Participant

How big is the download and how long does it take to install? I haven’t turned the PS3 on in a while, but I don’t want to wait all night for it to update when I do want to play it.

Journeyer
    Participant

35MB for PS3, damon. Not sure for the others.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.