1) A dedicated (but optional) F1 steering wheel with usb or whatever console uses the input. It has shift lights, brake bias knobs, fuel management, engine management, and all the fun stuff so you can change the setup on the fly. That would be awesome.
2) More tracks. There will be the 2011 tracks but I would also like to see Adelaide, Austin, all the versions of Fuji, Donnington, Austria, the old Nurburgring, the old Spa, etc.
3) Event day, where you can cruise around a track by yourself in an older race car. I would love to give it my best at Spa in a classic race car.
4) Make your own team name, sponsors and livery on a computer in photoshop or download them and insert them into your PS3 via usb or something. There would be some awesome looking cars.
5) Make your own tracks, fully detailed and downloadable. It is still a wishlist right?!
6) Cross platform races. PS3 driver can race someone on a PC or XBOX.
7) Add your own music.
Hehe it is definitely a wish list all right :)