F1

F1 2012 short season review

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Miran
    Participant

Hello!
    I try to make season review every year, I keep them short in the format of race edits. Here’s this years, hope you like it!
    Song is from Ludovico Enaudi’s album Divenire, Primavera and the remix of the same.

the_sigman
    Participant

Beautiful!

DaveF1
    Participant

Awesome, unique choice of music too.

I also like your 2010 and 2011 reviews, you should do the montages for F1.com

TommyB
    Participant

This is brilliant! Normally season reviews just have pointless action of a dance track but you really made sure the pictures fitted with the music. I also really liked the breakdown part before it kicked off again.

Putting the whole action of the 2012 season in a video under 3 minutes is also seriously impressive.

Spark
    Participant

amazing! where did you get these pictures?

mnmracer
    Participant

Wow, great great work there!

Miran
    Participant

Really appreciate your nice comments! Thank you!
    I didn’t want to replicate last year’s with similar music, so Ludovico entered the f1 world :)

@Spark: It’s mostly from race edits and bbc.

f1alex
    Participant

Brilliant video, you managed to capture the action and excitement far better than most of the much longer videos I’ve seen! Also, how did you manage to remove F1 logo from all the footage?

Miran
    Participant

Thanks Alex!
    The original footage was 1920×1080. So you just cut the bottom part and you get a project with 1920×935. So you lose that bottom of the image, but no logo.

f1alex
    Participant

@latos Ahhh I see, nice work!

ChrisJ
    Participant

That really is a brilliant sum-up of all this year’s action, very well done!

How did you manage to capture/download all the race edits, though? I always found it a real pity they’re taken off the site so quickly and it would be great to review them from time to time still.

regards
    chris

Miran
    Participant

@Chris Thank you for nice comments! I found some on YT, some on russian sites, forums. Most difficult ones where China, Mal, and Bahrain in 1080p :)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.