Il try and spread it about a bit, chronologically speaking as most of the current F1 drivers seem to have races from the last 20years or so. And whilst i wasnt alive for some, heres my 5
1) British GP 1955 – Moss’s first win & 1st British driver to win the British GP. Whether Fangio let him win or not is debatable but consigned to history.
2) Italian GP 1969 – Close finish with 0.19seconds splitting Stewart, Rindt, Beltoise & Mclaren. Probably the closest 1-2-3-4 finish in F1 history.
3) Canadian GP 1978 – Villeneuves first win, in his own countries GP and marks the 1st BBC showing of Formula 1 (till 1996)
4) British GP 1986 – Firstly it was at Brands Hatch, which being located in my Village (despite the location given as a neighbouring village, i can assure you its not actually part of it) makes it a special place to me, and was the last GP held here. But won by ‘Our Nige’ too.
5) Spa 1998 – The race that had it all. Big pileup, Rain, Pitlane confrontations, collisions, good racing, team orders, good looking F1 cars (IMO) and V10 engines.
*Disclaimer – This list wasnt intentionally done with a heavy British bias, I really was just trying to use ones that meant something to me or ones i really like to rewatch (if possible)