F1

F1 drivers say what they REALLY think!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Came across this site today, it’s surprisingly funny :D

http://www.thef1slate.com/thread/110810

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ha, outstanding!!!

This one about Webber getting a pilot’s licence is great…

http://www.thef1slate.com/thread/103342

GeeMac
    Participant

Some of those “posts” realy had me in stiches. Good find sir!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pollock baffled by decision to change F1 engine rules for 2014

Pollock says his plans to supply engines to teams through his PURE company have been affected. “When the four-cylinder rules were changed it was like I had literally been kicked in the lower parts.” He says it reminds him of the trouble entering F1 with BAR when they had dual-branding with 555 and Lucky Strike.

4 August – Source

fernando Fernando Alonso

I misread that initially, I thought it said “Pillock” baffled by decision to change engine rules.

mschumi Michael Schumacher

No Fernando, you were right the first time. Seems like Villeneuve’s old manager is returning to try to emulate his previous unparalleled failure with BAR.

JV Jacques Villeneuve

That’s out of order Michael. Craig Pollock and I spent years developing that car and then Honda screwed us. In reality, you could say I laid the foundations for Brawn GP’s success.

Those 39 points you scored in 5 years were instrumental in that team winning a championship under new owners 6 years after you got fired.

fernando Fernando Alonso

Interesting, who replaced former world champion Jacques Villeneuve at Honda Michael?

None other than the legendary Takuma Sato, you might recognise him as the guy who advertises racing seats for computer games.

JV Jacques Villeneuve

I’m going to be my usual controversial self here and make the bold statement that PURE could win first time out in F1.

Reminds me of BAR claiming they would win their first race. If only the car had finished any of its first 11 starts. It didn’t help that the livery made it look like a tart’s handbag.

Ha!

dam00r
    Participant

Obviously they are fake but really funny haha!

matt90
    Participant

I wonder why they made Button gay.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The post “‘No one could win in my car’ – Rosberg” (being the only one I read) is great!

Schumacher definitely is the best!!

shadow13
    Participant

Good find PJTierney, its really funny.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Most of them are a bit forced. But this is a missed opportunity:

fernando Fernando Alonso

Interesting, who replaced former world champion Jacques Villeneuve at Honda Michael?

None other than the legendary Takuma Sato, you might recognise him as the guy who advertises racing seats for computer games.

Schumacher should have said “Fernando buddy, that was none other than the legendary Takuma Sato, of computer game racing seat ads fame. But you might recognise him as the guy who overtook you in his Super Aguri. Wait, what? What’s a Super Aguri? I’m confused..”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow Ral, your version isn’t forced at all. No offence, but if the F1 slate put something like that on the site, I’d stop reading today and never go back.

Girts
    Participant

The site is really pretty funny, thanks for the link PJTierney!

Cristian
    Participant

It’s lots of fun! Thanks PJtierney for the link!

It seems Schumacher and Alonso are the favourites, since they comment the most in absolutely every single one of them, and they are not ridiculed like the others.

I mean, I don’t get it at all why Button is gay or Heidfeld is thinking only how to party non-stop, not race.

Todfod
    Participant

@Cristian. Heidfeld loves to dance at raves, I remember seeing a youtube clip where he is busting some serious moves. I think thats where his party image comes from.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Been following the site since seeing it here, and only now noticed this gem in the bottom left corner!!

I often prayed for catastrophic structural collapses while we were under the same roof Barrichello. My 0.3 second average speed advantage over you would have got me out in time.

sbl on tour
    Participant

flop india – nice one

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.