F1

F1 End of Season Power Rankings

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    WheelToWheel
    Participant

As no one has started this topic, I’ll start it

21. Pastor Maldonado

Maldonado hasn’t shown signs of imporvement and has collected the most penalties so far this season. Thrashed by Grosjsan

20. Will Stevens

Stevens has impressed me and surpassed my expectations by outqualifying Rossi and Merhi. However he hasn’t been so quick in the races

19. Roberto Merhi

I expected more of Merhi ahead of his debut year. He finished third in the FR 3.5 last year but this year failed to even outqualify Stevens. He did better in the races he was involved in though

18. Marcus Ericsson

Ericsson has been close with Nasr this season despite the championship points indicating otherwise. He has been unlucky with the team’s decision’s this season such as his slow pitstop in Bahrain. Overall, he still hasn’t set the world alight, but hasn’t been involved in too many crashes

17. Felipe Nasr

Nasr has been solid so far this year and has had the slight edge over Ericsson. He had an incredible drive in Australia but tailed off considerably as the season went on. Russia was another highlight for him as he picked up sixth

16. Kimi Raikkonen

Raikkonen is low down in the rankings due to his poor showings in comparison to Vettel. He has one year in 2016 to show his worth and he needs to stop hie accodent prone run

More updates will be on..

Closed by moderator: The Driver Rankings thread will be up after the last race of the year as usual!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.