F1

F1 Fanatic F1 2010 Xbox Championship – 2011!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if people would be interested in racing in an XBOX championship. I was thinking Tuesday evenings, probably about 9:30pm would be a suitable time, could people do that?

I was thinking 30% races, and the normal F1 points scoring system.

This is my calendar;

Race 1 – Australia

Race 2 – Korea

Race 3 – Monaco

Race 4 – Turkey

Race 5 – Canada

Race 6 – Belgium

Race 7 – Hungary

Race 8 – Britain

Race 9 – Brazil

Race 10 – Italy

Race 11 – China

What do people think? If anyone is interested, then please do talk on here or you can email me on daykind@live.co.uk or twitter me @daykind19 or facebook me @Daniel Daykin.

If this goes ahead, i would like the Ferrari car, and my gamertag is Spearkofi.

PROVISIONAL LIST

daykind (Spearkofi) – Ferrari

Anonymous
    Inactive

Daykind, there has already been an F1 2010 championship on here which probably means most people have had their fix of a championship. I know most of us who were in that championship are now racing on Forza 3 and there is a championship currently for this.

I know I’ll be interested in an F1 2011 championship when it comes out in September though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, fair enough, Its just that I missed out on that one and I wanted to start a new one. But if no-one wants to take part, then that’s ok. Thanks anyway, and if I get F1 2011, then I’ll definitely race on that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

By all means start a championship, I’m just not sure of the interest there would be for it at the moment. Didn’t you have problems with your xbox during the last championship, and that’s why you couldn’t race?

Yeah, I’m very eager for F1 2011, hopefully it’s going to be a good one.

Bookoi

Yup, my fellow RRRer is spot on. You’re more than welcome to join us over on forza if you like, the more the merrier.

As for F1 2011, you might be better off organising a one-off full distance GP to tie in with a real life equivalent. The recent GT5 Le Mans 24 laps sounded like a huge success, so how about a full distance Silverstone GP during the British GP weekend? I’d be up for that.

sw6569
    Participant

I THINK SOMEONE ELSE ORGANISED ONE BEFORE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I THINK YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT SAM

SirCoolbeans
    Participant

I’d most definitely be up for it. I missed the last championship. Someone should set up a dedicated site for it though, as the forums make it hard to follow…

SirCoolbeans
    Participant

In fact put my name on the list…

SirCoolbeans (Gamertag: Westie007)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Excellent – what car do you want?

SirCoolbeans
    Participant

I don’t mind. They are all identical in multiplayer anyway I believe.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve drawn the names out and you got Sauber. Hope thats alright.

AndrewTanner
    Participant

I’d be well up for this if…

1) I wasn’t moving next weekend and faced with not having internet access for a couple of weeks.

2) Had bothered to renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription. Entirely pointless at the moment :(

I shall for sure be doing something for F1 2011.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you do manage to get Live again, then you sure can join in cos we wont be up and running for a while.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’D be interested and im sure my pal would be too

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.