Okay, I have a great idea in store (if you post at F1 Rejects, you might have seen this one before) …
Revenge of the NIMBYs!
The unthinkable has happened: by order of the courts, Spa-Francorchamps has been shut down. Fed up with the noise, residents have made their complaints public, and the courts have listed. No racing car will ever drive on Spa-Francorchamps again.
But there is hope. Because of the precise wording of the judgement, there is a tiny little loophole that you have been able to wriggle through. The circuit in its current form cannot be used, but there is nothing to prevent racing from taking place on the old circuit. And as a result of a rather convenient plot device, residents would be as powerless to stop racing from taking place on a new circuit as you are to return motorsport to the current circuit.
Here is the design brief:
1) Your circuit must be between 4.5km and 6.5km.
2) Your circuit must include something from along this route. You may use as much or as little of it as you like.
3) You may build any extra roads that you like, but you must not demolish any existing buildings to accomodate them.
4) You may not use any of the current Spa-Francorchamps circuit.
5) If you have already designed a circuit for this at F1 Rejects, you cannot submit any design that you posted there.
You have three days to post your ideas (or two if entries dry up). You may post one entry, and one revision if you wish. This second entry will be considered your final entry.