Here’s the next assignment:
We’re gonna stay redesigning current circuits. You’re to choose any track from the 2012 calendar that is over 5.5 km long (Sepang, Silverstone, Spa, Monza, Suzuka, Yeongam, Abu Dhabi, Austin). Redesign it so that it’ll be under 4 km long.
- try make it no more than 10 corners (more than 10 corners may affect your score negatively but not necessarily)
- no straights over 0.8 km of length (the total length of all straights combined may be more than this)
- no more than 2 hairpins in total
- you have to use some of the track you chose in your new layout (but not too much of course)
- be creative!
- minimum length 2 km
- it should look (at least distantly) like a modern F1 circuit (so no ovals)