Yay, thanks :)
Your next challenge: design a street circuit (so no 100% permanent tracks) in one of Holland’s three largest cities: Amsterdam, Rotterdam or The Hague. A couple of rules:
- Your track should be between 4 and 8 kilometres long.
- NO AIRPORTS!
- Your track should be located in one of those three cities and should consist of existing roads for more than 90% (so you may build new roads, but the vast majority of roads should already exist). If you do decide to build some new roads: no buildings may be destroyed to do so.
- A pitlane is not mandatory, but it does show you have thought your street circuit through.
- Note that some main roads (particularly in Amsterdam) are very narrow, i.e. not suited for a Formula 1 track. You can use Street View to check this.
- You have until Tuesday night to submit your track.
What I’m looking for: tracks with flow and character. Good luck and have fun!