Awesome! The track was indeed more of a challenging design than one to aid overtaking, still, happy to win!
I’m going to take you back to 1990. Zandvoort just had it’s classic layout tarnished for an interim circuit. The goal was, to get F1 back to the low lands and get a F1-worthy track. The track we have now, built in 1999 is fine, but I want to see what you would have done with the assignment; re-design Zandvoort for F1 in the 90s!
A few rules:
- You have to use the following part of the track: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6010469
- You will not be judged on how well you re-draw my lines, at all.
- You are allowed to make a new start/finish and pitlane. But include the pit and position of start/finish in your track.
- It must be between 4.5 and 7 kilometers long.
- You are not allowed build the track beyond these lines: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6010477 (those buildings are essentially the reason the old layout was destroyed in the first place.)