With talks of the track at Sochi not being done in time for the 2014 race, rumors have appeared ol’ Vladi wants to host the Russian GP in his homtown Saint Petersburg. With Putin not putting up with Tilke and his workload, he invites you to the Kremlin with your best design for an easy-to-realize street circuit in Saint Petersburg.
A couple of rules (and you don’t want to mess with Putin’s rules.)
- The circuit has to be between 4.5 and 7 kilometers long.
- A pitlane has to be included in your design and it has to be easy to realize before the race. You are allowed to destroy buildings for the tarmac and pitbuildings, but a design with an easy pit will be preferred.
- The same applies to building new roads. You may build new roads, but as little as possible is preferred. You are allowed to take down some trees or an entire park, but destroying buildings will be unfavorable.
- The track is not allowed to have more than 20 corners. A continuous movement is one corner.
- Any designs situated in St. Petersburg, Florida will see its designers end up in a Gulag.
Your arrival at the Kremlin will be at 23:00 GMT on Wednesday, so have your designs done by then.