Ok, i’m going to choose a winner
All tracks were terrible.
But @andae23 , @ajokay, @npf1 and @kanil made their tracks in places that they could actually BE in f1 calendar lika Abu Dhabi or Valencia. @philereid made a track in some random remote city in Burma, but there was a bit of diversity in his track, and corners around 5km mark could be interesting.
So, the winner is, in his third try @retardedf1sh !!! His completely boring track in some salty plains 150 km near the closest town is the worst circuit ever. (in my opinion)
Here are the rules:
– It must be near a major city (approximately within 100 km radius)
– It cannot be based on an existing circuit
– It can be purpose-built or a street circuit
– It must be 4.5 km and 7 km in length
– It must have at least 15 corners but no more than 25 (based on your interpretation)
– It must have a long straight for overtaking