• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 3 hours, 1 minute ago

F1 discussion

F1 fantasy leagues

This topic contains 64 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Tony Vandervell Tony Vandervell 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Bendanarama
    Participant

It lets you change every three races, so it’ll let you change after china because you’ve already had your bonus scores for it.

Aish Heydrich
    Participant

Hi guys, bumping this thread again because there is an awesome fantasy league in the site Hilton Honours (http://fantasyracing.hiltonhhonors.com/). This mini league is created by the very popular and handsome @bendana who you know from all comments all over this site. He is a good bloke even though he is lagging far behind in his own mini league, lolz, he does accept all the new users as this is specially for F1F.
    The point system here is pretty aggressive i.e. if you have the right combination you can lead the league even if you’re two races down. Let me quote him from page 1 of this thread.

Crofty – as in the Sky Sports commentator, has a mini-league on Hhonors. I’d be in for another mini-league if anyone fancies?
    Okay folks, the HHonors mini-league is called “F1F fantasy league” and the password is f1fanatic

Create a team and join us. It’s awesome. I don’t get any commission from Hilton.
    Thanks.

Aish Heydrich
    Participant

The standings right now in our ml-

1 PokPok Racing 1343
    2 Barrass 1320
    3 VW-Audi-F1 1229
    4 Foggy Notion 983
    5 Bendanarama GP 881
    6 Brute Squad 789
    7 WelshWarrior 775
    8 RWGP 724
    9 magonracing 431

Bendanarama
    Participant

Have to say, how the HELL is PokPok leading when they’ve still got three million left in their bloody budget? I demand a stewards enquiry!

Tony Vandervell
    Participant

Top two guys have decent tallies but of course they have used their first double point bonus thingy (as has VW-Audi-F1) and on a reasonable week that will add over 400 to your score.

Aish Heydrich
    Participant

@bendana: PokPok seem to have a good combination even though he has got a good amount of money left in his account. I guess it doesn’t matter how much money you have left if your current portfolio churns out good returns. Sorry, I’m a finance guy.

@tony-vandervell: Havent you used your bonus race points? I am failing to understand the purpose of that option actually, I just asked bendana about it a couple of posts back. Dunno how that works.

Tony Vandervell
    Participant

They’ve split the season into quarters and you get one use of double points in each of those four periods; I selected Bahrain as my first bonus race so still waiting. The second ‘quarter’ comprises Monaco, Canada, Britain, and Germany; you can allocate one of these four races to be your bonus round during the ‘quad 2 selection window’ which runs from the 13th to 24th May – details found towards the bottom of this page: http://fantasyracing.hiltonhhonors.com/default.aspx?page=rules

I think that’s right….

Bendanarama
    Participant

On the theory that the Mercs were going to be immense this weekend, I transferred out Raikonnen and put in Rosberg.

Yeah, that worked out well for me.

Aish Heydrich
    Participant

Lol @bendana that’s nothing, on the same notion I transferred out Alonso to get in Rosberg and Merc as constructor, ha! But you did well over all, you’re up there.

Bendanarama
    Participant

Oof, I feel your pain.

Tony Vandervell
    Participant

Double points for Bahrain… seems an opportune moment for a couple of DNFs to hurtle my way. Ever the optimist!

Bendanarama
    Participant

Merc engine out, Ferrari in, Rosberg out, Webbah In.

I now have both Red bull drivers in my team. Whats the betting they double-DNF?

Tony Vandervell
    Participant

I bloody hope not… just swapped out Alonso, Lewis, and Grosjean for Vettel, Webber, and Kimi.

Aish Heydrich
    Participant

@bendana: Wow bro we’re neck and neck there in our league, just ten points separate us. This league is just superb, great find.
    Also, I don’t know who’s Foggy Notion, probably @tony-vandervell, he literally stole his way to the top with the bonus race points. I like his name, it’s like he has a notion, though foggy, about who are going to be the winners.. cool name for a fantasy league team.

Tony Vandervell
    Participant

Yep that’s me, shamelessly appropriating song titles from The Velvet Underground to use in fantasy leagues.

Blimey, still another two weeks wait for Spain….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.