• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 2 hours, 44 minutes ago

F1 discussion

F1 fantasy leagues

This topic contains 64 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tony Vandervell Tony Vandervell 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tony Vandervell
    Tony Vandervell
    Participant

My cunning plan of picking Webber for Korea to benefit from places gained didn’t fare too well. It was all going fine until Perez’s tyre shredded in spectacular fashion, causing Mark to pick up a puncture which then placed him in the path of Sutil’s rotating Force India. Oh well.

Time to pick your next double points bonus track – I’ve gone for India.

Profile photo of Aish Heydrich
    Aish Heydrich
    Participant

@tony-vandervell: I had almost given up watching the race as I saw the previous day that you took Webber and you’d be gaining so many points through him, he was running third from 13th. And I was having a bitter day with Alonso losing places and not being able to overtake either Ham or Hulk. So I went for a shower, came back, switched on the TV again to watch a car burning in the thermal cam (curious cameramen of F1), so I thought it could be anybody.
    Then close up on Horner’s pensive face- and in the screen, Red Bull Car No. 2. I had the biggest smile on my face.
    It was a very good race. I rated it 10.
    I chose Japan, because I hate India. But India would have been better, predictability wise.

Tony Vandervell
    Participant

India worked out great as my double points track: all four drivers took the chequered flag, and Grosjean fighting his way from 17th to 3rd was a great help. This jumped me to fifth overall, but with Raikkonen’s early retirement in Abu Dhabi I steeled myself for some slippage down the ranks; as it turns out, Kimi is such a popular choice that I didn’t suffer relative to the top few guys, in fact I’m now at an all time high fourth place. Amazing… and of course as much through luck as judgement.

Good luck for the last couple of races.

Profile photo of magon4
    magon4
    Participant

Will there be a Mini-League from F1F at Hilton HHonors Fantasy Racing again?

Tony Vandervell
    Participant

Magon4, I’ve just created one (might only ever be us two on it though!) and will post the details on my shiny new 2014 fantasy league thread: http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/groups/f1/forum/topic/f1-fantasy-leagues-2014/

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.