F1

F1 Research Poll

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    VettelS

I voted for Hamilton and McLaren. Not because I WANT them to win, but I think that’s most likely.

I was surprised how strong Red Bull were last year- usually having a really good previous season holds to back a bit for the next- I’ll be (pleasantly) surprised if they pull if off again.

Anyway, Hamilton’s really been talking up their chances this year. I know all teams and drivers do, but he’s not usually one for over-exaggerating.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I voted for Massa and Ferrari. Because I WANT them to win.

George
    Participant

I dont think Ferrari will win the constructors, not if Massa puts in a performance like last year anyway.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please everyone, keep voting.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I picked Hamilton and Red Bull but now I actually think it’ll probably take something special for it not to be Seb and RBR again.

jihelle
    Participant

I voted for Kubica because I like him (and whatever has something to do with Renault) and McLaren because…because

wasiF1
    Participant

Schumacher & Mercedes.

TrueF1Grit

I find it quite amusing no-one has voted for Vettel yet…

Tom L.
    Participant

I voted for Vettel and was surprised to say the least that I was the only one! Even Glock and Trulli had had a vote before Vettel!

Any evidence that McLaren will be fastest this year, or just lots of Hamilton supporters around?

VettelS

If Vettel wins 2011, I’ll be ecstatic. But the reason I didn’t vote for him is because I think McLaren are likely to have a better car.

There’s only one person I want to win more than Vettel- and that’s Schumacher.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Schumacher & Mercedes.

Agreed there.

Rucknar
    Participant

Karthikeyan has two votes ?_?

James_mc
    Participant

Karthikeyan has two votes ?_?

Which at the moment is double Button. Hahahaha!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.