• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 3 minutes ago

F1 discussion

F1 sky deal update!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Keith Collantine Keith Collantine 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Maksutov
    Maksutov
    Participant

@prisoner-monkeys

Ah great,.. so we might end up with 3 former F1 drivers comentating. That would be nice. I am sure other TV stations (such as OneHD or else) might then buy the coverage from Sky.. :| (I hope so)

Profile photo of Prisoner Monkeys
    Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

I wouldn’t be so sure, @MaksutovThe Daily Mail is a tabloid (which is why I call them The Daily Fail), so they’re not to be trusted. They could be making things up when they say Mansell will join (or even when they say Brundle and Coulthard will go to Sky).

As for OneHD, they’ve already confirmed that nothing will change between 2011 and 2012 – they’ll still broadcast from the world feed supplied by Sky.

Profile photo of damonsmedley
    damonsmedley
    Participant

@Maksutov @Prisoner-Monkeys

I asked them directly about how it’s going to work with Australian coverage and this is all they could give me:

Fullscreen capture 11262011 125906 AM

Profile photo of Prisoner Monkeys
    Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

@damonsmedley – I’m just going by what the Australian commentators said on-air.

Profile photo of Keith Collantine
    Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

We’re in the territory of duplicate discussions now so I’m closing the thread:

BBC reveal free-to-air live F1 races for 2012

Sky launch dedicated UK F1 channel

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.