F1

Fans F150 secret pact..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Hare
    Participant

I propose a relaxed, easy going, chilled out, good natured, loosely based pact to keep referring to the Ferrari F150th Italia as.. The F150.

This will quietly amuse me and anyone else who wishes to partake, as we’re reminded of Fords corporate nature, and Ferrari’s duplicit schoolboy Italian antics…

.. After all, no one can sue us, the fans… Ford’ll just get upset if they hear about It :) And Ferrari and other Italians will laugh and feel a bit of pride like the denomination was intended. All in all, it’s all very good natured stuff :)

All in favour.. Type ‘Aye’ :)

Mack41
    Participant

Seriously? I think it’d be funnier to refer to it as the Ferrari 150th Italia Ford Are Whiny Baby’s F1 Car or something ridiculous… No one’s taking Ford seriously except Ferrari…

US_Peter
    Participant

I think the funniest would just be to refer to it by it’s official “full name” each and every time it’s mentioned. What sounds more ludicrous than “Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro F150th Italia?”

“…and there goes Fernando Alonso in his Ferrari 150th Italia trying to overtake teammate Felipe Massa in his Ferrari 150th Italia…”

The name itself is laughable, but the claim that that was always its name is even more laughable. I’ll think of all of that every time I speak or type Ferrari 150th Italia. I’ll think of that, and how much I’d love a drag off a refreshing Marlboro to clear my lungs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s really quite a silly move from Ferrari calling their car the F150. They must have known about the Ford.

Also who outside of F1 is going to refer to the Ferrari F1 car as the F150.

Maciek
    Participant

Well I’m saying ‘Aye’!

Ned Flanders
    Participant

I’m just going to call it… the Ferrari!

AndrewTanner
    Participant

‘The F150…no, not the Ford’

Icthyes
    Participant

I shall call it…Mini-Me!

Todfod
    Participant

Just wait till I tell Ford about this

Adrian J
    Participant

I’m thinking of calling it the Ferrari Pickup Truck

Stephen Jones
    Participant

the red one?

or the F150.. i like that actually

Bernard
    Participant

Introducing the Enzo Henry Ferrari Ford F(-)150(th) Italia.

Nah, F150 it is.

damonsmedley
    Participant

I’ll join in – simply because it sounds like a bit of fun for when a Ferrari causes a red flag and there’s no action on the live blog!

Polishboy808
    Participant

I would like to send this topic to ford once it becomes big enoug, just to show how childish they are. Aye!

gatekiller
    Participant

Well, I’m going to be a total geek and call it the “Ferrari 61776”.

61776 is the decimal number for the hex code F150.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.