Hope all of you f1 fanatics are as excited as I am about the start of the season. A lot of us will be participating in the predictions championship, and I thought it would be a great idea to have another prediction contest for all of us who cannot get enough of it :P .
The rules of the game are similar to any of the rolling quizzes/competitions. There will be 3 questions, each worth a point. The person to get the maximum points will decide on the next three questions for the upcoming GP weekend. In case of a tie, the person who submitted their entry 1st will win. The person who comes up with the questions can also submit his answer. Do not chose questions that are covered in the F1fanatic predictions championship (pole, 1-5 finishing order).
So here goes..
Australian GP Random Questions –
1) Which driver will will qualify in 11th place?
2) How many safety car periods will we have during the race?
3) Which driver will make the most pitstops?
Entries should be posted before the start of Quali on Saturday. Predict away people!
3) Hmmm, Vettel maybe, or MSC in a stroke of Ross Brawn genius.
3) Timo Glock
3) Jerome D’Ambrosio
1) Which driver will will qualify in 11th place? – Di Resta
2) How many safety car periods will we have during the race? – 2
3) Which driver will make the most pitstops? – Hamilton
2. 1 SC
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.