I find these “greatest hits” circuits to be a little boring. A lot of those corners work because of the attributes of the entire circuit. If, for example, you put Pouhon after 130R, it would be very different compared to a circuit with Pouhon after the Parabolica. The setup required for each corner would be completely different.
That said, if I had to string together some of my favourite corners, I’d include the following:
- Turns 5 and 6 at Albert Park
- Turns 3, 4 and 5 at Montreal
- Tabac at Monaco
- Descida do Lago at Interlagos
- Turns 5, 6 and 7 at Buddh
- Turns 7, 8, 9 and 10 at Yeongam
- The Schumacher-S at the Nurburgring
- Turns 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 at Sepang
- Turns 2, 9 and 10 at Austin
Though not necessarily in that order.