Favourite team merchandise

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Keith Collantine Keith Collantine 3 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of

Hi All!

Just wondering which Team’s Merchandise you think has been the coolest/smartest this season?

Profile photo of Dan Thorn
    Dan Thorn

Mercedes’ has been pretty cool, nice and retro. Also like Lotus’. Ferrari’s is nice too but then I would say that!

Profile photo of Enigma

Renault’s is awesome, but bloody expensive!

Profile photo of SamS

I like the Mclaren sweat top that they were at colder tracks, i think they look smart!

Profile photo of Larissa

Genuine question: I have a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 signed by Lewis Hamilton & Jenson Button (signed in March 2012 at Melbourne GP – JB won!)
    While I am a huge fan of the Vodafone boys, I have no where to display it & I won’t use it.
    Does anyone think it is worthwhile to try & sell it to someone who will appreciate it, perhaps a little more?? I know that technology out dates so fast, so I’m just not sure.
    Let me know your thoughts :)

Profile photo of Girts

I generally like the green and yellow of Caterham, and that’s not only because I’m a Kovalainen fan. I have two Kovalainen caps now – the 2011 and 2012 editions. I prefer the last year’s version though. The Caterham mug could be better, I don’t like the black interior. Mercedes has some very nice articles as well, the silver colour often looks wonderful.

Profile photo of AndrewTanner

Mercedes and Ferrari is probably the best gear. McLaren’s is woeful.

Profile photo of Keith Collantine
    Keith Collantine

I like @ratboy‘s retro Leyton House T-shirt. Great colour!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.