F1

Favourite team merchandise

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All!

Just wondering which Team’s Merchandise you think has been the coolest/smartest this season?

Dan Thorn
    Participant

Mercedes’ has been pretty cool, nice and retro. Also like Lotus’. Ferrari’s is nice too but then I would say that!

Enigma
    Participant

Renault’s is awesome, but bloody expensive!

SamS
    Participant

I like the Mclaren sweat top that they were at colder tracks, i think they look smart!

Larissa
    Participant

Genuine question: I have a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 signed by Lewis Hamilton & Jenson Button (signed in March 2012 at Melbourne GP – JB won!)
    While I am a huge fan of the Vodafone boys, I have no where to display it & I won’t use it.
    Does anyone think it is worthwhile to try & sell it to someone who will appreciate it, perhaps a little more?? I know that technology out dates so fast, so I’m just not sure.
    Let me know your thoughts :)

Girts
    Participant

I generally like the green and yellow of Caterham, and that’s not only because I’m a Kovalainen fan. I have two Kovalainen caps now – the 2011 and 2012 editions. I prefer the last year’s version though. The Caterham mug could be better, I don’t like the black interior. Mercedes has some very nice articles as well, the silver colour often looks wonderful.

AndrewTanner
    Participant

Mercedes and Ferrari is probably the best gear. McLaren’s is woeful.

I like @ratboy‘s retro Leyton House T-shirt. Great colour!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.