F1

Flag marshalling at F1 events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    markwebberfreak
    Participant

Hello Peoples

I have a dream to try and flag Marshall at any most f1s in the world and trying to get the information on how to do it internationally .

so first up im doing f1 Melbourne will be my first one in 2012 . in 2012 im doing 5 fia events as a flaggie .

what im looking for is experiences from members who have done it and or have looked into this . so from . i have some questions for you though .

Do you need to be able to speak the language where the events is held ? I speak German and English

Ive spoken to the embassies of USA ,Canada , Brazil , Singapore and they have advised me since its volunteering and not paid work i can do it on a tourist visa .

I have a European passport so im fine there .

ive checked the Singapore f1 website and they start in march for their 2012 recruitment .

Just any advice or help .

I would love to do ,
    Canada
    USA Austin and New jersey
    Silverstone
    Germany
    Singapore
    maybe European Valencia ,
    Italy
    And off course Monaco :)

also im willing to do any training that might be needed , Ive spoken to the f1 in Australia and they will even train me up for the Aussie f1 , as it is 12 months away i can try and get as much info as possible and help

thanking you so much and off course im sorry if this has already been discussed any llinks would be grateful .

can also email me on tlrlz82@gmail.com
    thanks guys
    thomas

markwebberfreak
    Participant

sorry wanting to do this in 2013

markwebberfreak
    Participant

im 30 in april there goes monaco i would have been able to do all of it except the age bummer :( information for others

ELIGIBILITY (Updated 07/03/08)
    EXTRACTS FROM THE RULES OF THE BODY OF COMMISSIONERS
    1 – ELIGIBILITY (Commissioners Interns)
    1.1 Have at least 18 years and 30 years maximum.
    1.2 To have a minimum size of 1.65 m. and be in good physical condition.
    1.3 Understand and speak French easily.
    1.4 To be domiciled in Monaco or in neighboring regions.(live in Nice easier)
    1.5 Become a member of the Automobile Club of Monaco.1000 euro joining and 130 euro a year
    1.6 Participate in all meetings and courses under the Command of the Corps of Commissioners.
    1.7 Receiving a favorable opinion from Command Corps of Commissioners at the end of internship.
    1.8 Participate in GP Formula 1 and Grand Prix Historique (every two years).
    1.9 and / or participate in Rally F.I.A. and History.
    2 – COMMISSIONERS F.F.S.A. or other national federations
    2.1 Provide written permission of the National Federation Automobile and be in good standing with his ASN.
    2.2 The presentation of the license issued by the National Federation for the current year will be required at
    the delivery of equipment.
    2.3 Individual applications are not accepted.
    2.4 Understand and speak French fluently.
    3 – EXTRACTS OF COMMITMENTS
    3.1 Be present throughout the events.
    3.2 Wear the full Commissioners (provided by the ACM).
    3.3 The return after the Grand Prix.
    3.4 Must wear a helmet during practices and races (provided by the ACM).
    3.5 To have a correct attitude and not to commit acts of unsportsmanlike during the meetings.
    Note: for the Grand Prix, travel expenses and accommodation are not covered by the ACM.
    A meal allowance lump sum for each day of attendance is expected.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.