Advert | Go ad-free
F1 Fanatic - F1
a = link
blockquote = quote
code = typewriter font
em = italic
strong = bold
ul = text moved right (like using TAB)
ol = text moved right (like using TAB)
li = white line above text
“ul” means unordered list, “ol” means ordered list and “li” means list. “code” means that any mark up text within the code tags should be ignored.
Not sure where you would use most of them though!!
When you put “a” the text becomes green but how to make it a link?
To quote someone you need to put their text between <blockqoute> & </blockqoute> (I’ve spelled “blockquote” incorrectly so that it ignores it!!)
Thanks so much! I’ve been trying to find this out for ages!
This is cool.
Has anyone worked out how to do the links?
I don’t think the links work.
It’s a pain. I think you just post the website an it’s fine.
See swing music!
If so, you do links like this:
1) Open a pointy bracket (<)
2) Type “a href=” (minus the quotes)
3) Paste the link.
4) Close your pointy bracket (>)
5) Type the text you want to appear as the link (“Does this link work?” above)
6) Type “/a” in pointy brackets to close the tag (again, minus quotes).
Hope that helps!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.