F1

hamiltons reckless driving

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I was kind of happy to see hamilton recieve penalty, although he needs a good slap. He was lucky no one hit him. I run hillclimbs in the states where im by myself and if i have an off i wait for the corner workers to give me the clear to continue. Wearing the hans and sitting so low in the car there is no way he could tell if there was any approuching cars. Like i said he needs a good slap.

Doance
    Participant

what did he do? i must have missed it.

edit: was it the moment where he did a recovery spin right into the path of a force india? if so, i didnt think that was a penalty

edit 2: woah, the entire power in my town just went out. good thing it didnt happen during the race.

VettelS

Martin and David thought that the drive-through was too harsh; I disagree. Spinning the car around like that was stupid, and he could easily have taken out another driver. The penalty was firm but fair and definitely the correct decision.

GeeMac
    Participant

Seeing as Ant Davidson, a professional racing driver with significant F1 experience, said he wasn’t sure that Hamilton deserved a penalty (on twitter), I’d hold off on slapping him if I was you.

David-A
    Participant

I didn’t think he should have received one. But oh well.

Doance
    Participant

he does the same thing here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbjRFd205qo&t=00m44s it is pretty reckless

Anonymous
    Inactive

good post on the video maybe that it isnt his fault that no one corrected his driving then.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.