Group Admins

• Profile picture of Keith Collantine

Group Mods

• Profile picture of damonsmedley
  • Profile picture of Bradley Downton

F1

Public Group active 1 hour, 1 minute ago

F1 discussion

Has Massa spoken about Schumacher incident?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Keith Collantine Keith Collantine 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Keirdre
    Participant

I was kind of hoping to have heard Massa’s thoughts about being run off the road by Schumacher in Montreal. Has anyone seen him make any comments?

Scribe
    Participant

Best I think you’ll get was his description of the race as horrible. Before that it’d been a storming overtaking comeback drive. To get no reward, an for it to be Schumacher of all people to do that to him.

James_mc
    Participant

I was disappointed in Schumacher. Given that he was a great friend and mentor to the man often described as his protege, I thought that he’d have been a bit more cautious around Massa. Although I think someone suggested that Schumi’s tyres were knackered so he couldn’t brake as well.

Mouse_Nightshirt
    Participant

I think that’s what makes Schumacher he racer his is – he simply doesn’t give quarter to anyone. It both thrills and annoys at the same time.

wasiF1
    Participant

It’s true that Schumacher had some trouble with the car as the tyres weren’t in good shape as they came to the closing stage of the race.But I don’t think that he should take it EASY with because when you are out there even your best friend becomes your worst enemy.I think they would have a chat about it after the race & given the bonding between them they will be OK by now.

Keith Collantine
    Keymaster

He has now: Schumacher “closed the door too much”

Thread closed to avoid duplicate comments.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.