F1

Your opinion of the number one track for viewing an F1 race?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    australian
    Participant

OPINIONS NEEDED FOR HAPPY MARRIAGE :)

Hi everyone :) I live in Australia & personally I’ve been to Sepang, Albert Park, Suzuka, Shanghai & Singapore races.

My Wife isnt a fan of racing & has never been to a race, although has said she would like to go to a race with me this year.

Basically I can go anywhere in the world, I just want her to be blown away, happy & totally enjoy herself..

Ive heard Monaco is pretty **** for viewing & personally found Sepang to offer views of multiple sections of the track, prob is its so dam humid.

So the Question is, if you wanted to impress someone you love with an F1 race & great little holiday, where would you take them??

All opinions are very much appreciated

The new Becketts grandstand at Silverstone is pretty good – you’ve got the high-speed Becketts sequence in front of you and behind it you can see the new Loop complex which often has some good wheel-to-wheel racing. A good combination I think. Allows you to keep track of what’s going on through the field.

JPandModger
    Participant

Go to Belgium and watch the race at Spa-Francorchamps. Brilliant track and brilliant scenery.

australian
    Participant

appreciate that guys, thanks

Louise0p0a
    Participant

I would also recommend Belgium. Amazing track but don’t by seats for grandstands. With general admission you can get just as good viewing. The only thing is the weather; you may want to warn her about the rain. It is great for an exciting race.. But not if you are exciting sunny skies and high temperatures.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.