F1

her majestys gutter press

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    sbl on tour
    Participant

i,m not exactly a fan of above but I do think some of the questions being asked of F1 drivers are bland/namby,pamby/run of the mill/etc

do these journos not like rocking the boat or are they scared to offend?

I,d bring in mike porky parry and adrian durham of talk sport to spice things up a bit, dont think said journos would flaf about

or even that vile jeremy kyle

anybody agree or is it just me

oh jense youve got a nice new pair of shades on today!!! ah fer….

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

… Are you drunk?

Hare
    Participant

…seconded

Julian
    Participant

I think he passed out before he could finish the post :p

Hare
    Participant

.. you mean he’s currently pressed against her majesty’s gutter?

Sounds like the Queen’s finishing move if she was a wrestler.

damonsmedley
    Participant

Honestly, I have read this about 5 times and… yep, I still don’t get what this post is about.

AndrewTanner
    Participant

The press in this country (aside from motorsport magazines) really don’t push the scientific credentials of the sport at all.

wasiF1
    Participant

@ damonsmedley agree with you.

Really laughing seeing the humor of other F1F people comments.

sbl on tour
    Participant

no i wasnt on the beers, the point I was trying to make is that alot of the questions asked to the drivers are pretty banal, no one seems to get stuck in and ask them awkward questions in case they get blackballed

could you image dennis pennis let loose in the paddock!(if you dont know him i,m sure he,s on u tube, the vulgar swine)

sblot

Eddie Jordan is good for that though. He was the only one to really get stuck into Domenicalli after the German GP whereas everyone else was slightly pussyfooting around it. So I see your point there.

sbl on tour
    Participant

forgot about that

didnt do much good in the end of the day however

Hare
    Participant

EJ has his uses. Physically man handling multimillionaire team bosses out in front of cameras.. is not what we’re used to :)

BTW. Did you know Eddie Jordan has his own Energy Drink? EJ-10? It conjures up images of EJ’s sweat being captured and poured in to bottles as they run him on a treadmill / hamster wheel…. Add caffeine and sugar. Viola!

Ned Flanders
    Participant

If for whatever reason Jeremy Kyle ends up on the F1 coverage, I’ll stop following the sport out of principle.

wasiF1
    Participant

@ Ned Flanders

WHY?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.